1. The Bible (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21)We believe in God’s verbal inspiration of all the Scriptures of both the Old and New Testaments, and that they are the infallible final authority in faith and life.
2. God (Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, Luke 3:22)
We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. Deity of Jesus Christ (Galatians 4:4-5, Colossians 2:9)
We believe in the virgin birth of Christ, and that He is true God and true Man.
4. The Atonement--Christ's death for our sins (Hebrews 9:12, Galatians 3:13-14)
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, and that with His shed blood He obtained for us an eternal redemption.
5. The Resurrection of Christ (Acts 2:29-31, 1 Peter 3:18-20)
We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there as our high priest and advocate.
6. Condition of Mankind (Genesis 8:21, Psalm 51:5, Ecclesiastes 7:20)
We believe in the total depravity of all mankind, and in the necessity of regeneration.
7. Salvation (Ephesians 2:8-9, John 1:12)
We believe that salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from works, and is possessed permanently by all who have by faith received the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
8. The Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13-14)
We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine person and that He indwells all believers. We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is the sovereign work of God that occurs at the moment of conversion, whereby the Holy Spirit places the believer in the Body of Christ.
9. Christ's Return (Matthew 24:42, Matthew 25:13)
We believe in the personal, imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
10. Judgment (1 Corinthians 15:12-32, Revelation 20:11-15)
We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.